Thursday, March 6, 2008

My latest song crushes

It's much easier having a crush on a song than another person: you can spend just as much time obsessing, but there's no danger of rejection/complication/divorce from your current spouse/etc.

I usually have to learn/perform my song crushes before I can push them to the side of my brain; otherwise they play on endless loop. That's surprisingly similar to a crush on a person, isn't it?

Yeah, I've got a a touch of the autism, but on the other hand, the songs ARE great, and this forces me to learn more songs.

Desesperar, Jamais (Ivan Lins/Vitor Martins)

4 comments:

art2liv4 said...

Adam, if you haven't yet learned how to perform these crushes, I hope you do!

Falcao said...

The "Chiclete com Banana" song is perfect for you guys. Now the "Uncle Sam" is playing the tamborine and knows the samba is not rumba.

keep up the good work

Eduardo S. said...

Chiclete com Banana! Clássico! Grande Gilberto Gil! Grande Tinyband!

bassheaded said...

fun stuff, I'll check back often, post more crushes, those were just knock-outs